Monday, September 8, 2008

Wanted


When I saw the very first trailer for Wanted I was hooked. First of all, Angelina Jolie plays the female lead. That's enough to pique my interest right off the top. Throw in Morgan Freeman and you shouldn't go wrong. Well, maybe. I had high expectations for this movie, but deep down, I knew that an action movie with the lack of realism that was evident even in the trailers couldn't deliver everything it promised. So I compromise. I enjoyed the movie in spite of the various short-comings. First of all, make no mistake about this movie. It is an adrenaline filled action movie that is intended to deliver great special effects and constant motion. If you go in with higher expectations than that you are setting yourself up for disappointment.


More:


No comments: